Thursday 18 September 2014

A come back from Dataran Putrajaya

Assalam Folks!

Wow!! looking at my last post, how time flies so fast! It's been nearly a year i haven't update anything here. Huhu..
As usual, keeping myself busy is not what i wish, but looks like i have been busy all year long. 
But Alhamdulillah, despite juggling myself as a mother, wife, worker and a student, God has grant me an excellent health. Syukur Ya Allah...

My god, what I'm going to write? I am not good at writing but  when i think about something, it feels like I want to spit it all in writing. 

Ok lah, as a starter for 2014, let me start with my children's activity at Dataran Putrajaya which becomes one of my children's favourite hangout place.

Enjoy the pics!

Nuh and Big Bro Syakir rides a scooter

Four of them

Mummy rides a mommy son's bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment