Thursday 25 September 2014

A child story

Assalam and good day everyone

Talk about my 3rd child. A daughter named Akmal Alyana, but we call her fam, her nick name of Fatimah. 
I gave birth to her when my mother passed away like 4 months before that. So, to keep memory alive, we named her Akmal after my late mother's name. But when i got pregnant, i really wanted to name my child a malay, classic name and we thought of giving her nama 'Fatimah'. 

So everything went well until i gave birth to her and a day after we went home from the hospital, she could not sleep and cry all night. I thought that was normal for a baby to cry maybe to adjust to a real world after 9 months in my womb. Anyhow, it did not turn out well until few days and i was so tired could not get enough sleep and i had to take turn to calm her down with my maid. My husband was around but only a few days he had to go back to work in KL while i was in Terengganu. Luckily I had maid that time. My father also helped me out with some doa's and thing like that worried a small baby like that might have been seen by something/entity (keteguran).

So after 7 days like that, i really could'nt stand with her crying anymore. We did anything we can to soothe her, calm her down but nothing really helped. 

And you know what, out of my temper i yelled at her "fatimah! what do you really want??" i had not give her name at that time, she immediately stopped crying! as if u switch off the plug. Just like that. Gee...after that i told everybody in my family to call her fatimah. But when we want to register her name, my father suggest me her real name now after my mother. So i just follow but still call her Fatimah until now. When her teacher asked me about Alyana, I am also confused who that Alyana is! hahahahhaha. 


She is 6 years old and one thing good about her she is a fast learner and really likes to read, write, colour anything involves learning (her style la) compared to her brother and sister. Going to Tadika Kemas Shah Alam since 5 years old i consider she picks up very fast. Always come back from school with presents and always represent her school in most of the school activities everywhere. 

But, to feed her is very difficult! I have to think of 2 kind of breakfast every weekend otherwise she wouldn't eat at all. She does not eat bread, only rice, anything made from flour she won't touch it. She will even throw up if you asked her to pick up a slice of bread. She just won't touch! So, for breakfast which we usually have bread on the table, a quick breakfast won't do for her. I have to boil eggs, or maybe she had biscuits. So, this explain why she is so skinny, and sometimes weak. Even she eats, its very little. All vitamins i feed her but i don't see anything works. But luckily she still active at school. 




in her school activity

With her presents
Alhamdulillah, i always pray for her success and her happiness. So do my other children. Hopefully she will grow being a pious, successful person. amiinn.






















2 comments:

  1. Amin. I wish Fatimah all the best in life :)

    Read my blog for health tips. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete