Wednesday 12 November 2014

A little model


Assalam 

While browsing through all photos in my phone, I found some of these photos that i cant resist to share with all of you. :)










My fourth child, Maryam Nuha is very keen to do the pose while her little brother is very hard to get him into the pic. She's becoming 3 years old this December but mind you, this pose is exclusively for mama only for she's very cold with outsiders. It may take 2 days at least to get her close to you. Hmm..a toddler model perhaps?



And as for her little brother Nuh, this is all i managed to capture for his running around involving me with some excercise.


2 comments:

  1. Amboi..amboi...your little girl did that model pose spot on! Got potential lah :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh..thank you sis. too bad i really don't have time to view my blog at all, juggles between family and job. Tq for your comment too :)

    ReplyDelete