Monday 26 January 2015

This is how my 2015 started

Assalam n good day everyone

Every time i think i have lots of thing to say/ write. I have my family activities to be shared here but most of the time it went all untouched, safe and sound in my folder. So let this be the first for 2015.
Gotta write faster. It's my office hour..hehhehe

The first 2 weeks of 2015 starts quite smooth for me. However after 2 days school started we all one family started to contract a diarrhea which at first my husband fell ill and followed by everybody in the house. What worried me most was with my two little children because a month before they were warded for rota virus. Both of them which made me took my EL for almost a week. And this time the worst was Nuh Miqhail as well. He Vomitted non stop like every 10 mins and couldn't drink and eat at all. All thrown up. After that everybody had the same thing too. 

Ok just check the pics here when they were admitted. They were warded at ward 7D HTAR Klang, an isolation ward where only guardians allowed to be here. No visitors allowed. 









And let's look at them when they feel better. I feel so relieved because they are really like twins. Both cried, poo poo, vomitted all together. I was like a mad person when both cried for me to hold them when in the ward while my husband away for something. pheeww!!















No comments:

Post a Comment