Tuesday 27 January 2015

Shepherd Pie my version

Assalam N good day everyone

Why lately i'm sooooo lazy to be in the kitchen! Abis la dapur tak berasap. OK, not that i dont cook at all, but i cook a very-very simple meal that don't deserve to be published in this blog i think. 
So, to make up my guilt for not feeding my family well, the other day i saw a shepherd pie recipe in yati memories and yeah it looks so tempting but i don't know if my children will like it.
With whatever i have in my fridge plus i bought a packet of shredded cheddar cheese and Bismillah...
I tried the recipe for the first time. 
I think my ingredients was not as much as in yati memories but i think it works wonders!


Holla! My children love it! until they refuse lunch with usually rice and all. And gotta do this again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment