Thursday 29 January 2015

Bento

Assalam N Good Day!

I don't know if this can be called bento. But i prepared this for my children to school. 
I never have resolutions in my life before, but this year, quietly i started to think and among all ( but not many at all) to feed my children healthily, home cooked food.  
So far this week i manage to cook their breakfast which i prepared the ingredients earlier at night. So in the morning it will be quicker for me to cook and fry anything. 
This week breakfast ranging from fried noodle, fried rice, nasi lemak and vegetable and prawns fritters. But i could't snap all pictures coz morning is so rushing to me. 
So just enjoy this one nasi lemak pic.



2 comments:

  1. hi...salam kenal...tgk bento anak2 pun nampak sedap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inni, salam kenal juga..tak berapa nak bento sgt tu sebenarnya :)

    ReplyDelete