Monday 2 February 2015

Dataran Putrajaya and Satay Willy

Assalam N Good day!

Ok, the title itself describes my story this time. 
For KLites, weekend and 1st Feb public holiday which falls on Sunday and carry forward to Monday plus another festival that is Thaipusam on Tuesday is realllllyy heaven. No need to apply leave you got to go for holiday. So awesome! In my case, that only applies to my husband. Me? gotta work today as i'm in Selangor. Go for a leave when we are not going anywhere is such a waste. hahahhahahah. BTW, my brother's wedding is just a week away, so my leave is ever important that time. 
And today i have my mr. momma at home.
Anyway, as requested by my children, we went some places nearby 

She was not interested with this car because later she chose a superbike. Surprisingly she could handle it herself coz a superbike did not have a remote control.

And this boy, with somewhat a yellow ferrari and remote controlled by my husband

This two young lady with their roller skate. My daughter Fatimah skate with a support tyres so it could balance her.

Me n My sister in law who arrived later to pass something for me.
That's all at Dataran Putrajaya, my children favourite spot for now. They got to skate, cycle, drive with all sorts of things. All charged at RM10 either 20mins or 1 hour. If we go there later at night than my children get more times with their rental items. 

Then we go for dinner


 The two boys in the house


Ok, i just highlighted the satay willy. It is very very delicious or sinfully delicious? hahahah..i dont know but both are delicious. The mee goreng basah there also a well known and then we ordered Kuew teow goreng and kuew teow sup. I can't remember the stall's name but my Sis in law brought us here just out of Putrajaya area through "pintu belakang 1" putrajaya. Owh..its at Sg. Merab. The stall located right after MZ restaurant if am not mistaken and it has two of it which located opposite to each other.

So, kenyang perut berat mata




So what's up tomorrow? A holiday for Thaipusam.
A JJCM?
A waterfall at Hulu Langat (priority)
A stay home and laundry fold day (sigh..)

Eh, I have more actually.
Since my boy Miqhail loves aeroplane so much, actually he's excited when he saw aeroplane then we brought him here



Subang Skypark. He's screaming and mumbling his language excitedly.











1 comment:

  1. dataran putra jaya sangat ramai bila PH or weekend kan, nak cari parking pun payah,:)

    ReplyDelete