Friday 6 February 2015

Kek Pisang and All

Assalam N Good Day!

Today is already end of week. huhu..what a relieve. I love friday, n i know everybody loves friday because usually working time on Friday feels so short. Get to go back and never worry what to wear tomorrow, to rush myself in the morning sending kids to school, free from the hassle of thinking what not especially packed breakfast for my kids. And the best will be waking up stress free. 

But for me, Saturday is a laundry day. Doesn't matter if i start a bit late but still i can dry up my laundry and if worst come to worst especially when laundry needs to be fold (worst here means a 2 or 3 hills of unfold clothes) then i will wake up very early and maybe at 7am i already started folding the clothes. Clothes for 7 persons in the house which sometimes it can cause me retarded. pheww.
hahaha..ok kidding, but really cause me back pain. And it normally lasts till 12 o clock. If that seriously hilly laundry, that's mean a 2 weeks free time for me. Lazy me. 

Ok, today i just wanna share pics of my cooking this week. If my rajin mood comes, then it will be a lot lah. Otherwise stall food. But now i think i must buy less stall food and DIY is better. Just one thing, lack of ideas and it will be same food every other day.


My kids packed breakfast with side like Jemput pisang and banana cake.





My Banana cake (Recipe taken from blog azie kitchen



Masak Lemak ikan masin nenas

Ok, I still don't have strength to do a bento style breakfast. I need time management for that.
And for banana cake, since i bought a whole bag (a lot of it) a reduce to clear banana, then i really have to finish it and vary my banana dishes. I am yet to do banana smoothies and fritters.
As for masak lemak ikan masin, it's just a simple dish, but it is so unexpected that my two little kids love it very much. Its like a 3 bowls of rice i feed them. and my Maryam can barely eat that salted fish. So unlike me.




















2 comments:

  1. hye Yuza, nice sharing, rajinnya buat bekalan anak2,btw masak lemak with nenas paling best kan makan tengahari... was here dear :) happy weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq anajingga sudi melawat. Takde la rajin sangat kadang2 terbabas jugak :)

    ReplyDelete