Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hokkaido Seafood Restaurant

Assalam n Good Day

Last weekend, not knowing where to go, after seeing my hubby's friend at StarHype Fiesta at parking lot, Stadium Melawati, he just drove us around and that brought us to KL. We seldom go to KL unless we have something like visiting my in-laws or attending to something. Because my hubby works in KL so he prefers other area for outing.

Since it passed dinner time i was like damn hungry and decided to go to this seafood restaurant. It was my first time there. I read about this restaurant through other blogs and sound so delicious so we wanted to give it a try.Its not difficult to find the place for it is located really opposite Vistana Hotel. But the hardest part was searching for a parking space. OMG, since parking was full, and most of them were going to this restaurant, they resorted to park anywhere they wished. And that's even double park, triple park.

Me at first gave up to dine at this restaurant so hubby drove us around KL City but then he came back here hoping there's available parking space for us. hhmm...But i think maybe it was weekend so the place became crowded.

This was all i ordered. Enough for us because there were only 2 adults..us, parents.


Seafood tomyam in the middle. 

Chili fried escargot

 
Thai fry seabass (winner)

Butter Prawn

Like I said, it was my first time here so i was not at all knew what's good, what to order, their recommendation, and most importantly when we eat out, we want menu. How do we know their food list if they don't have a menu. And so did this restaurant. It did not have a menu. I didn't know what to order. When I told the waiter what to order since this was my first time, he asked me to go inside and looked at their seafood ranged from prawn fish crabs vegetables etc etc and looked up at their food/cook selections pasted on the wall roof. I forgot to snap some pics here but hopefully u all understand what i mean.
So, not hesitate i just said what i used to order at other seafood restaurants. For butter prawn i think the one at BB Seafood Restaurant at Subang Airport is better. The rest like tomyam was delicious, very tasteful with prawns, squids, escargots. Then come Deep fried seabass Thai style. owwhhh..this one was sinfully delicious. A thick chillied and i think shrimp pasted gravy, taste really like you eat sambal belacan but a gravy version. It left smell to my hands like u only hold a shrimp paste. But it was good, good and good especially with a fresh shredded onions and bird's eye chili topped on the deep fried fish. huhuu..i packed that home too because its not nice to bite fish till your last breath in front of others. Better do at home. hahhahahahah. Then I ordered escargot and i think it s just ok. I don't know if its normal like that but its quite chewy.
With rice and drinks of fresh orange and a jug of chinese tea that night, it cost us like 150++, which i think quite costly because with a same order at BB Seafood Subang i can get them maybe lesser than that. Anyway, Alhamdulillah for God's sustanance that able to feed me n my family. 


    




No comments:

Post a Comment