Monday 23 March 2015

My brother's wedding

Assalam 

In the previous entry i did mention about my brother's wedding. 
But I am so sorry for i cannot post the entry about his wedding started from his solemnization, wedding reception and a bridegroom side's reception. We call it "sambut menantu"(the receiving of the daughter in law) or some may call it "bertandang"( a ceremony where a bridegroom family welcomes the bride). This was all because my memory card DAMAGED! huhuuhuu..
So bad, i have lots of pics in it not only the wedding part, plus my personal pics too..all gone.
Btw, all i can share only pics from whatsapp and stored in my phone memory. Before it all gone again, let me just put them here.

The children were so happy and officiated the dais

 And double the happiness when they got to see their grandpa

ho ho balik kampung.. 

 Actually the chairs on the dais was our dining table chair. Ad hoc plan.

My mother (cream shawl) and the bride during the meet ups with the guests
Normally guests will see the "tuan rumah"or bride's mother/father and give some money as presents or give the actual presents too for the bride and bridegroom, either one. In return, the bride family will give the guests gifts as souvineer.









The bridegroom is my 4th brother. I am the eldest



The 3 of us girls in the family





No comments:

Post a Comment