Monday 9 March 2015

Petite Little Girls

Assalam N Good day!

Hi everybody! *wave like a princess*


 Mummy asks me to smile..and she says i have to show my teeths 


Hi there, we are doing a modelling for our mummy's dress and i have a crown on my head. Do I look like a princess?


Hey, i have a bigger crown..maybe i 'll be like a cinderella


Oooppss! mummy catch a glimpse of me. I wanna run away. So tired of taking pictures


Gotcha! mummy asks us to behave for a little while. Oh mummy, we wanna go and play



Mummy says this one is her other design and i pair this lovely dress with my handbag and high heels. Tq mummy, i feel so pretty


Owh...forgot to tell ya, our names are Maryam Nuha and Kaseh Maryam and we are cousins. 


ok, if aunties like our dresses, don't forget to add @petitelittlegirls on mummy's instagram ya.
You will see a lot more dresses there now and then. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment